Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rest & Relax @ Pokhara

I had a nice long hot shower once back in the hotel. Washed away all the soil and all the tiredness.  Now what we need was a soothing massage to calm our hardworking legs.  We saw quite a number of massage cum hair salon along the streets.  When we went into one to ask for the price, than we realised the masseuse was the barber himself... ok, skip!  Finally, we settled for a 1 hour massage at a massage place located in a hotel.

When I was in the mountain, I like to drink hot lemon, or hot lemon ginger tea or hot lemon honey ginger tea.  So when I was back to civilisation, I tried to order the same... yucky.. it somehow lost the taste I wanted.

I like Pokhara, although the streets were obvious only for tourists.  We shopped around for t-shirts, trekking stuffs and tibits.  Bought a "chiong" TNF trekking pants for only about US$20, tees to "show" that I've been to Nepal (whahaha) and also a packet of the coconut biscuits we had at MBC (verdict: it tastes delicious anywhere, everywhere).

Tired after shopping, it's time for some beer to celebrate our achievement!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment